Monday, August 08, 2005

Going Away Party

So Sunday was a pretty eventful day, we had lots going on. I went to eat with my girls from Country Clutter one last time and that was rather sad. They were all so sweet though, they each got me a little something which was a nice surprise. We went to the Miller's Ale House, and we all had zingers and cookie cake. yum! After that I came home to do some packing with Jordan. It is so nice to know that i will never have to deal with n-space or the vinings again. I am so finished with the people here at our apartment complex and the people that Jordan works for.

Tomorrow is going to be my day of calling people to cancel services and to start new services. Lots of fun. I hate customer service people. They love to give you the runaround...i'll be glad when i can be done with all of it.

I'll post the pics when i get time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home