Friday, September 22, 2006

October- just around the corner


A glimpse of the Halloween to come-


Sweet Kitten

So the first of October is banging down the door, with chilly mornings and beautiful colors. We are going tomorrow to get our Halloween Pumpkins to decorate. I am so excited. I don't know what I am going to do yet though. I have some ideas, but nothing is final. I have been working on Christmas gifts as well. I finished a hat and scarf for Annabel a couple weeks ago and I just finished a hat for Harry this week.

My costume came today and I am so exicted about it. I put it on and got Jordan to take some pics to show Angie what it looks like and I did these photos from it. It reminds me of being a little girl and how I loved dresses then.

I will post more often hopefully- I know I've been slack. I've had a lot going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home