Sunday, January 21, 2007

4am+insomnia=one completed knitting project


Completed on the balcony


to much his dismay I made him model it again


close up on my first project including ribbing...

I couldn't sleep last night, so I sat up and watched Jordan play Family Guy until around 4am. In this time I was able to complete the hat I was making for our friend Stephen in North Carolina. I made this hat a lot faster than I thought I could. I'm excited that it's completed because now I can begin another knitting project! Yay for me!

materials- Classic Elite Yarns, Lush ( that I got at a visit to one of my favorite yarn shops, Ewe'll Love It in Nashua NH. Jordan helped to pick it out....)

also
used my NEW denise cord that is a pretty pink to make this..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home