Sunday, December 10, 2006

Gifts Galore!




so apparently I didn't put a thing up on here all November- so shame on me. Nothing about my birthday or anything. So I did have my 22nd birthday last month. We had cake and dinner and all that fun stuff.

THANKSGIVING-

We had Angie, Ken, Katie and Will here for the week of Thanksgiving. It was a lot of fun and good food. I put up the tree and the guys played video games. We bought our new car- a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer with get this, 1 mile on it! Yay for a new shiny car! We love it thus far.

So now it's almost Christmas. We are planning our drive home to North Carolina to see the family and the old friends. I am super excited.

GIFTS-

I am 98% finished with my Christmas shopping. Everything is wrapped and under the tree and ready to be torn into by kids, Oreo and everyone else. Thought I would post some pics of it to show everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home