Friday, March 09, 2007

March ALREADY?!


Jordan's Sock #1


Just a pic of a bridge we went over
when moving to Massachusetts
Think it was in Upper state NY

OMG- Where and what have I been doing? I have been neglecting my wonderful little bloggie. lol. Ok, so let's see what I've been up to lately.

1. Knitting and going to Knitting groups
2. Enjoying snow with kiddies
3. Staying warm on these lovely 10 degree and under mornings
4. Planning a trip to NYC and NC
5. and last but obviously not least WORKING!

Life's good- just really busy currently. Movies from netflix and an occasional movie outing are about the most exciting things recently. We have been snow tubing a couple times. Jordan and I went in January and I took some kids that I keep. It is so fun and get this- only 15 mins- down the road from our home. It's amazing, i pass it everyday and I'd probably go every week if we could.

Movies we've recently watched

1. 300 *****
2. Pan's Labyrinth **** (Sadly I could not finish this movie- too weak)
3. The Da Vinci Code ***
4. The Departed *****
5. The Prestige ****
6. Little Miss Sunshine ****
7. The City of Lost Children *****
8. Ong-Bak ****
9. District B-13 ***
10. Full Metal Jacket ****
11. The Libertine **
12. Inside Man ***
13. Match Point ****



WARNING- some of the movies listed above have nudity and some rather graphic violence. :)


Knitting World-

The Stoneham Knitting Group-

Wednesday's 6pm-8pm Starbucks in Reading MA

Who- usually about 10 of us avid knitters!!! drinks in hand yarn in our laps

I love having a knitting group to attend. It's so much fun to get together with all these women who like me have found knitting to be a great therapy and just fun overall.

My current Project list

1. Socks for Jordan -yarn Lorna's
2. Dress for Annabel's 2nd Birthday- yarn Mano's Del Uruguay
3. Hat for Christian- yarn plymouth
4. Surprise gift for 2 people
5. wristlets (haven't actually started them yet, but hope to hop to it soon)


Other Happenings-

When: March 16th 3pm
Where: Anna Jacques Hospital
What: Surgery, Hysteroscopy and D&C to remove Uterine Cyst/Polyp (or whatever it is causing all the problems!)

Afterwards, I am planning to spend my entire weekend after the surgery knitting my fingers away! I have no plans of moving out of bed other than to move to the couch! haha.

Wish me luck with the surgery, being that I am a bit nervous, but I know it will go well.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week. I can't wait for our weekend, finally some warmer weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home