Saturday, March 17, 2007

Surgery and Snow Storm

So yesterday I had my surgery. It went well. I wasn't in much pain and had very little Nausea afterwards. yay! So that's all over finally. I'm so glad. I came home and slept most of the evening etc.

While I was in Pre-Op it started snowing, and by the time I could go home (around5pm) it had snowed several inches. It was a messy drive home, there were plows on the road but it was so thick and coming down so fast they didn't help much.

Today I've been knitting and shredding old paperwork and just taking it easy overall. It's been a good day to do that.

Poor Jordan though, he has the entire responsibility of digging out both cars since I'm not capable. I feel so bad for him having to do that. I guess tomorrow I may help to clean the windows off- but nothing too crazy. Gotta take it easy.

Hope that Everyone is having a great St. Patty's Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home