Thursday, January 19, 2006

Museum of Science Boston

Over the weekend Shawn came up here and we all got to hang out and eat out etc. He came in on Friday night and we spent most of the night just talking and catching up. Then on Saturday we got up and we went to the Museum of Science in Boston. That was exciting, got to see some cool stuff and Jordan got to get some ideas for his game idea. It was just fun for me cause I got to hang out with them.

After the Museum we came back to Methuen and we went to Bugaboo Creek, and let Shawn see the freaky restaurant. Dinner was great, and then we came home and watched Wedding Crashers. That was tons of laughs. We got bored and we went to Wal Mart just to get out and it was raining, cold and windy out. After that we came home and went to bed. Then there wasn't much to do on Sunday cause it was SO cold out. I'm talking like 9 degrees and felt like -8 out. We decided to go to the loop and the car doors were frozen and we had to deice EVERYTHING including the windows inside the car. Very exciting. That night Shawn and Jordan were bouncing off the walls so we at 2am decided to go out to Denny's. We got hot chocolate and a really late unhealthy snack. But it was worth it.

Shawn left on Monday and things went back to normal.Now we are looking forward to Angie and Ken coming up. They are coming up for Jordan's birthday weekend, and we are planning to go to Foxwoods in CT. They are also getting to meet Jessica Mark and Christian that weekend which is exciting.

My mom went into the hospital on Monday, she has kidney stones again, so once again she has problems. She had to be admitted and they wanted to take the kidney stones out, but they found out that where the stones had been blocking her kidney flow to the bladder (i'm guessing i'm saying this right) that it had become infected. She had an awful infection and wasn't able to have the surgery. They just put a tube in to help drain the infection and put her on some strong pain killers and antibiotics. It was rather sudden once again. So now she is home and resting until time to get back to have the kidney stones removed, which i think is going to be in Feb. sometime around Valentines day. So let's see how it goes. All i can do is hope that she goes through it all okay, and that afterwards she stops smoking, drinking sodas and starts eating better. I'd hate to think she would have to go through this again. It'd be a mess. I wish she had quit all that stuff a long time ago, it might would have prevented what she is going through now.

Well hope everyone is having a great 2006~


Post a Comment

<< Home