Monday, May 21, 2007

Jordan's Gone= Knitting Mania


So as some of you may already know Jordan is living in Cary North Carolina now. He got the new job there at the beginning of May, and moved there on the 7th. I am living out the summer at our home in Massachusetts, which calls for lots of therapeutic knitting. My needles have been calling my name all hours of the day, and night. There are so many projects for me to begin.. it's a bit overwhelming.





To top it off my absolute favorite, and most convenient yarn shop in Newburyport Mass. is closing it's doors at the end of June, thus leaving me with 1.5 months with NO store! OMG!

With these major events all I can do is take full advantage of Netflix , and immerse myself in my love, knitting. In the past week I have completed 3 projects and have one more that will be complete within 48 hours. WHOO HOO! (go amanda)



Annabel's 2nd Birthday Dress
Flutterby Dress




Baby Su bootie not sewn


Booties Complete!


These Booties were so much
fun and extremely easy


Can You tell I'm proud of my booties?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home