Sunday, October 26, 2008

I am ridiculously behind!


If you ever watched Pee's Wee's playhouse you will
totally get why our friend Will immediately
said "mekka lekka hi mekka hiney ho"
Lovely Floating head Amanda

Aw- our first night back in NC at the Gears 2 party in Raleigh


Jordan, our friend Demond and I at the Gears 2 Gold Party


Friends Janet and Bill


The HUGE ice sculpture!

Bill and my weird husband


Vegas- Imperial Palace- 4am- after lots of slots and drinks!


at Bellagio Gardens


We're there!

Bellagio Gardens


The Wynn


Forgot to zoom back out- whoops. new camera...


really- that's the face you are going to make?

that's better :)


yep- I married him. lol


yay for vacation!


Have I mentioned that Pickles likes to get in my yarn stash?


Jordan and Shawn love my Birthday gift


Southeastern Animal Fiber Fair/Festival in Asheville NC
2008

SAFF


and again


one more time!


Pickles Bot Walker!


Miss Babs yarn!


SO pretty!



swift and winder away!


Brooks tree farm. We bought yarn from them last year.
Nothing from this year though.

They so love the company of each other.


How I love my puppy!

Ok So above are like a thousand photos stretching over the course of about a month. Our honeymoon in Vegas, the Gears of War 2 Gold Party, Pickles & Oreo, SAFF, and just other randomness.

1 Comments:

Blogger SpecialKBot said...

I have the weirdest brother.....

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home