Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wow it's 2009


so pretty


another pair of socks
just in your face!

how pickles plays on the sofa with a squeaky


Her pink lush hat


Heidi's hat for Christmas

Shawn's finished hat


some beautiful yarn from a friend for Christmas- soo soft


a recent scarf project- that I will finish eventually.


It was GORGEOUS-




Epic Christmas Party 2008



winter park fun



my ears are NOT big

Merry Christmas


we had an incident with the clippers- whoops.
she got to be space dog for a couple weeks

she was "yarning" shawn's hat

semi smiling

ok- so the hat did fit when I made it... she grew

shawn was with us of course

hannah was sweet and shared the bed


pickles the space dog






dad looks excited

who wouldn't smile over wall-e?


a very happy jordan with his new D-80


He may have stroked out for a minute




Christmas!

The sweet potato hat I made her for Christmas

Katie wearing the Republic Hat that I knit her in the fall

Winston!

REALLY
couch potato

kisses

I think that she means business

yum bone

Angie and Ken

Her beard is actually clean

She is a cuddle bug

Pickles!


opening gift

Katie in the hat I made her for Christmas- opening her gift


Happiest Pup in the World!
As anyone can see I've been behind for a while. So here is a LOAD of photos from the past few months. November, December and January. Knitting, Christmas, Pickles- us- lots of random stuff.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Love your pup!!! Found you on Ravelry Schnauzer knits group. Pickles reminds me so much of our girl... :-)

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home