Monday, February 08, 2010

Yarn Sale!

Moda Dea Washable Wool-
$4

Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride Super Wash
$7
this yarn has a pink tint to it-


Debbie Bliss Pure Cotton
$6 ea


Plymouth Yarn Encore Colors
$4

Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino
$6 ea


Wool in the Woods- Pizazz. purchased at $21.95 a hank.
2 hanks shown
sell $14 ea


Plymouth Yarn Company Jeannee
purchased at $2.99 a skein
sell $2ea



Plymouth Yarn Company Bamboo Garden
purchased at $6.99
sell $4.00ea

Classic Elite Yarns
Lush Angora Wool
sell price for pink and black $5ea
sell price for green and blue $10ea


Retired Lion Brand Wool-Ease Tweed
sell price $3ea

Lang Malibu Pink Blue Multi
Sell Price $10


Caron Simply Soft Tweed
$3


Lambs Pride Cotton Fleece
$7 each

Cascade Bulky Fixation
DISCONTINUED $4 each


Berroco Duo
$ 7ea


Bernat Softee Chunky
$ 4


Artful Yarns Candy
$5ea


Artful Yarns Candy
$5ea


I have A LOT of yarn. This is well known among my knitting friends and family. Every hank, ball or skein has a story to tell. I've taken many trips since I learned to knit and it is very rare that I come home without yarn in tow.

It's time to destash.


I want to open up space for other yarns and for finished projects.

So here is all the yarn that I have up for sale...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home