Saturday, August 20, 2005

Angie & Ken on the road

Well Angie and Ken left this morning to drive back to NC. Of course I cried when they left. It is hard to say good-bye to everyone. It just hits you that you are here alone again, and there is nothing you can do to change it. Although we do have something to look forward to, Katie is coming up on labor day weekend to see us. I can't wait to see her, it's been since March.

We may eat lunch in Boston, and then drive back here to Methuen. The drive is rather short going, coming back is a pain in the rear though. I can't wait to see her though!

I guess I will start job hunting this week. Thinking about the borders down the street and maybe some other stores that are right there. I was hoping to find some more independent stores, but this area is so small and i feel that it is going to take me a while to learn my way around here. The town is so different than Orlando. Small streets and a good amount of traffic, not bad though.

Well think i am going to try and get Jordan out of the bed, he felt that he needed a nap. haha, we've only been up for like 3 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home