Monday, September 26, 2005

Fung Wah

So today I am going home from NY. I am currently in some internet cafe type thing in Times Square. I am so tired, Katie and I did so much this weekend. Tonight will definitely be a night in which I am early to bed.

Jordan hurt his hand yesterday playing football, which I had a feeling he would. Haha, but it's not as bad I guess as Katie and I were this weekend. We kept tripping and stumbling at EVERYTHING. i nearly fell flat on my face at Canal St. We were walking up the stairs and my flip flop hit the step instead of clearing it and i went forward. I think it was one of the scariest moments for me in NY. Nearly busting your face on the cement is horrifying.

My bus leaves at like 2 or 2:30, so I am leaving Times Square around 1 30. Maybe I will finish my book on the ride home. I got a lot of it read the first go round, so maybe I will this time too.

Katie's apartment is so cute. It's small and cozy, her bathroom is huge. I think I am going to try and come back up here on the 15th of October, go to a ballet with her or something. That way I will have friday with Jordan and everyone and then Saturday and Sunday with her. I don't know for sure yet, but I would like to come down once a month or something. I hope she can come up to our place again really soon. It is the best thing in the world having family so close to us.

Well I am going to close this post because my time on this computer is almost up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home