Tuesday, September 13, 2005

New Job

So I got a new job, I'm going to be taking care of a baby boy for a family in Newburyport. I am very excited about it. Over the weekend they took Jordan and I out to eat to Not Your Average Joes, and we had the best burgers. We had a great time with them, and I think Jordan enjoyed getting to see a baby. We both have missed being around the kids so much.

Friday night we went over to this guy name Chris' house, he works with Jordan, (he's the one that helped break the couch to fit it in the apt.) We get along with him and his wife Jamie pretty well. They live about a minute from us here in Methuen, she teaches in a nearby town.

We are loving it up here so far, it's beautiful. We love the weather and our apartment. I don't know what we are going to do at christmas yet, we might go home. Depends on if we have the means to. Who knows what we will do at Thanksgiving? Maybe we'll just have everyone here. Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home