Friday, September 16, 2005

First days in Newburyport

So I have kept Christian twice now, and it's been great. The first day was rough, he didn't know what was going on. It's so hard for some babies to get used to new people. He did pretty good though, after noon he was handling it a lot better. I took him on a short walk and I think he enjoyed that, he was cooing a lot during it. Today was much better, he was laughing and happy for the most part. I think yesterday he was in like shock about their being a stranger holding, feeding and putting him to sleep. He is such a sweet baby though. I can't wait to see how he grows.

Angie made him the cutest little knit cap. I don't have a picture of the actual one, but I do have a link here for you to see what she made. It's called an umbilical cord cap. They are SO adorable.

Tomorrow I am keeping him from 5:45 til around 9:45 while Jessica and Mark go to something with the church.

Well I'll have pics from the weekend up sometime I'm sure.

Here is the link for the knit cap. I found 2 different ones.

http://autoscopia.com/amelia/assets/umbilicalhat.jpg

http://knitist.typepad.com/knitblog/images/DSC01026.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home