Sunday, October 30, 2005

Halloween Party!


Yay! The end of the night and
we are still in costume

It's Sabotage! Chris is obviously
from the Beastie Boys video


These are 3 of our many "J" people.
Josh, Jordan and Joe


Michael (lumberjack) and
Mr. Fielding (the Godfather)


Jenny (20's flapper)
and Mr. Fielding


Joe(ghost) and Jordan
(arthur dent,hitchikers guide)
doing "the" hands


Jaime (naughty schoolgirl)
and a Priest


Josh and Joe discussing Jordan's
hand movements

So tonight was the Halloween party at Chris and Jaime's house, and it was rather fun. We had finger foods and tons of candy. Everyone was dressed up, although I don't really have a lot of pics because my memory card only holds 13 pictures. Fun stuff uh. But I did try to get some good ones, but somehow I never got one of Jaime and Chris together, I guess I will have to get someone else to send it to me.

So Enjoy our halloween images!

Oh and by the way you Mighty Morphin Power Ranger fans of the first couple years, Mr. Fielding was Zordon in the show! Yeah, and we wondered why he looked familiar! haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home