Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Birthday To Me ( a little late)


So- last Monday was my 23rd Birthday, and I got lots of cards and some wonderful gifts from family and friends. We had a low key night with our friends Shawn and Heidi in which we had dinner and then played board games until quite late. It was my first Birthday back in North Carolina and it was a nice one.

My gifts this year-
My families in Massachusetts got me a wonderful box full of goodies from Crate and Barrel- fondue cook book, fondue set, 2 Reindeer Stocking holders (all of which are sure to be in Christmas photos soon I am sure!) Jordan gave me 2 board games, Apples to Apples, and Scrabble along with the Jungle Book on dvd (yay) Angie got me yarn a few weeks back at the knitting convention and then she had bought my veil for the wedding. My Mom got me the glass head I had been wanting from Pier 1 ( to display my knit hats upon) and I got some other little things that I had been wanting for our new apartment. Friends gave me gift cards, scarves etc- lots of very appreciated goodies!

It was a great Birthday.....
Thanks everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home