Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Birthday Countdown

So my birthday is like 10 days away, so the countdown has begun. I've been enjoying my camera that Jordan got me. I am still learning the basic's with it, but it is pretty simple. I've got some pretty decent picutres of Christian, and Oreo with it. I went taking pictures of Newburyport the other day, and I got some nice ones. I will definitely take it with me next week when we go out for my 21st birthday!

I can't believe I am going to be 21, it just seems so weird to think that, and even more odd to say it. I guess I have just really gotten used to saying 20, so to say 21 is odd feeling.

I hope it is a pretty weekend because I'd like to go out and enjoy the fall some this weekend. I might have to cook the next apple pie that is in my fridge.

Sunday is Christian's dedication to the church, so that should be fun. Afterwards we are going to go back to Mark and Jessica's to enjoy a get together for that. It should be exciting to meet her family.

So it looks like we'll be making the trip home for Christmas. Most likely driving since we have so much to go home with us. I actually bought the first christmas present today. I got something small, but hey, one part of christmas for someone taken care of. haha. only 20+ to go. The best part about christmas shopping is that Katie is going in on gifts with us this year. That is goign to make it a lot easier for all of us.

10 days to go 'til my 21st!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home