Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Epic Christmas Party


We had to wear name tags (which I must have lost mine)




Bill's wife Janet, doesn't she look like a princess?


Jordan talking with Mike and his wife Christy


That's me- talking with a fellow knitting Epic wife!

Of course that's us


I have no idea why I was doing my arm like that!

Over this past weekend Epic had their annual Christmas Party and it was quite nice I must say. They held it at Rey's Restaurant which is on the Cary/Raleigh border. They had a very delicious meal, Jordan had French Quartered Chicken and I had a savory 12 oz Filet Mignon. The desert afterwards was absolutely amazing, and we still have most of it in the fridge waiting to be devoured.

Our friend Bill brought his camera (so did I, however I forgot) and he took some photos of us which was great since we hadn't had any taken since Jordan's cousin's wedding in June.

The point is, the food was amazing, we had a great time and it made for a very exciting Sunday evening!




1 Comments:

Blogger Patricia said...

You look pretty cute yourself! Looks like you had a great time.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home