Sunday, November 13, 2005

the big 21st birthday


Jordan and I at Margarita's!


Jaime and Chris enjoying our dinner

The glasses Jaime and Chris got me



The refreshments they got me
to enjoy in the new glasses

So last night was my birthday, and Jaime and Chris took me out for it. We went to a mexican restaurant in Salem NH called Margarita's. I got a sour apple margarita as my first ordered drink. It was very yummy and Jordan had ordered a Mad Melon margarita, i drank most of his second one of those. It was yummy.

Chris and Jaime gave me some margarita glasses, some Harry & David mix along with some tequila. I had one tonight and the mix was mighty tasty. Above are pictures from the night.

Jessica and Mark got me a gift certificate to my Creative Memories stuff so I am excited to work on some new pages. I can't wait to get a new printer so that I can get back to printing my own pics. I hope that I have some good pics for the fall pages i worked so hard on. I also hope that I get some nice thanksgiving pics.

2 Comments:

Blogger Man said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:41 AM  
Blogger Man said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home