Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Birthday plans

So I think for my birthday we are going to just go out to eat and I'll order my first legit drink in a restaurant! yay. I really want mexican food, something really good. too bad we don't live in NC right now because Monterrey's would be awesome. If we lived in FL i'd go to Ale House or Bahama Breeze because they both have awesome looking drinks. Jordan is going to make my birthday cake, scary! Haha, but I'm sure it will turn out great. He is prety good at stuff like that if he puts his mind to it.

So we went to Christian's dedication on Sunday, and it was a lot of fun. The church was like nothing we've ever been to, very liberal, and HUGE. They also sang a lot more than we are used to. We had fun with it though, it was nice to be in the church setting since we hadn't in so long. Afterwards Mark and Jessica had a get together at their house with family and friends. They served food and cake and it was all very good.

By the time we got home we were exhausted so we both fell asleep, and I woke up with a horrible migraine. So there went my sunday night. I missed all my favorite shows and everything. boo hoo.

I got my first package for my birthday. Angie got me some stuff from Creative Memories! YAY! I can't wait to get busy scrapbooking!

Well Christian should be waking up soon, so I am going to get back to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home