Sunday, November 20, 2005

Possible Snow

So I was just watching the weather and they are saying possible snow this week. We'll have to wait and see, but it is crazy to think snow this early. Living in NC you just never had it this early, so it'll be different. If it happens I'll definitely have to take a lot of pictures to post so everyone in FL and NC can see our first snow.

I can only hope our Thanksgiving goes smoother than last years did. Last year the sweet potato casserole turned out horrible, and I've never gotten the nerve up to try it again. I don't know what to expect from a Thanksgiving dinner from the north. I am sure it is going to be much different though.

Gift wrapping is almost done. Hopefully we will get a tree up on Thursday, I'm ready to put one up and to decorate it and everything. I've already put up my lights on the balcony, and tonight I am thinking of putting up the other ones around our apt door.

Fa la la la la la la la

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home